Terms of Sales
By using the SFE PROD website and by ordering products from SFE PROD via
the website or by phone, fax or email, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms &
conditions set out below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions
without modification, then you should not use this website.
CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
If SFE PROD cannot fulfil the order made by a customer or should certain products in an order not be available then the customer will be informed.
SFE PRO reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases of
print or wording mistakes on the website.
15 days whereby Saturdays do not classify as work days. The period starts from the
day of receipt of the products by the customer. Returned products must be in their original condition. The customer has no right to cancel for used products or on purchases of audio or video recordings if these are seen as being
“opened“ by the customer.
Should the customer withdraw from the contract after the order has been shipped, the value of the shipping costs will not be refunded.
The resulting return costs of sending a product back have to be paid by the
customer. If the customer wishes to make an exchange then the delivery costs forsending out the new product will be covered by SFE PROD. Should SFE PROD
send the customer an incorrect or faulty product then SFE PROD will pay the return delivery costs back to the customer.
agreement with SFE PROD, be unable to deliver the ordered products then SFE PROD has the right to cancel a contract with a customer. In this case the customer
will be informed in good time that the ordered product cannot be delivered.
- Should nothing different be requested by the customer then the delivery address entered by the customer will be used.
- The delivery periods stated in the order and delivery confirmations or on the website pages apply.
- If a delivery is not possible, be it because the customer was not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was within the stated delivery period or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
- The delivery is sent from the SFE PROD stock, the same location where the delivery starts with the delivery company. When the order is in the hands of the delivery company, at the latest when it leaves SFE PROD stock, the risk is in the hands of the customer. The risk is also in the hands of the customer if there is a delay in the delivery due to reasons caused by not being present upon delivery.
- Delivery and performance mistakes due to acts of God are not the responsibility of
SFE PROD. The results of outside influences give SFE PROD the right to delay a delivery or to cancel non-completed parts of orders. Acts of God include strike, blockades, import- and export restrictions and other national interventions regardless whether they effect directly SFE PROD or distributors to SFE PROD.
- In the case of effects of acts of God which will cause a delay of a delivery, we will
of course inform the customer without delay.
PAYMENT AND LATE PAYMENTS
- All product prices at SFE PROD include the legal sales tax and are stated in
Euros. The prices are valid until otherwise revoked.
- Customers from non EU countries can order at SFE PROD minus sales tax. The
removal of the land specific taxes is in charge of the customer and is not under the
responsibility of SFE PROD. Eventually incoming tariffs have to be paid by the customer.
- The retail price is payable upon placement of an order.
- The customer can pay the order sum by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
A right to withhold may be invoked by the customer only when his complaints have
been recognised legally or by SFE PROD.
All of our deliveries and performances occur under proprietary right. Until the delivered/ordered products have been paid for in full by the customer they remain the property of SFE PROD.
- The warranty period is 2 years and begins the day the customer accepts the product.
- Claims against SFE PROD regarding a manufacturer warranty are legally excluded. Requirements in line with a manufacturer warranty can only be claimed against the manufacturer and not SFE PROD.
- The warranty is not valid against wear and tear caused by normal daily use of a product.
- Should a product be faulty or damaged then SFE PROD is entitled to choose
either to provide a repair or remedy of the fault, or a replacement product. If SFE PROD is not able to repair the problem or provide a replacement or the time taken
to carry this out is longer than the appropriate time period expected, then the
customer is entitled to cancel his purchase or to ask for an appropriate reduction
from the retail price.
- If a warranty claim should occur on a product ordered online, the customer can return it to the contact address provided. Should it arise that the product does not have a fault that falls under warranty then SFE PROD will bill the customer the costs of carrying out a warranty claim and returning the product to the customer.
SFE PROD uses reasonable endeavours to make the SFE PROD site easy to use and free of problems. SFE PROD makes no (and expressly disclaims all) warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness and/or currency,
with respect to this site or its contents including but not limited to all information accessible via this site, products and materials, text graphics, hyperlinks and with respect to sites accessed from the SFE PROD website.
- The customer is aware of the type, extent, location and purpose for the collection, processing and utilisation of personal data obtained from the completion of an order
or the registration of an email newsletter.
- The customer gives his/her consent for this collection, processing and utilisation of personal data.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- If the customer has no general legal jurisdiction in his/her country, has changed residence since the purchase contract was made or has a temporary residence in another country or his/her residence is not fixed/known at the time of the suit, then Regensburg jurisdiction will be applied as the jurisdiction for any disputes arising as a result of a contract.
Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or not feasible or after
contract closure be ineffective or unfeasible, then the validity of the contract still remains unchanged. The above stated terms satisfy in the case that a contract is incomplete.